What caring thing are you going to do for yourself today?
I am staying home and caring for myself today. I might had accidentally overeaten yesterday and today, my stomach feels a little funny. So I’m calling in sick to work.
List at least five of your favorite spices? (excluding salt and pepper)
I have just recently started to learn to use spices in my healthy eating, so I don’t know many spices, let alone my favorite. So I’m going to name the ones I know.
- Nutmeg – I like the smell of this aromatic spice, haven’t found a use for that yet though.
- Vanilla extract – very useful in my overnight oats though the smell is super pungent after a night
- Cinnamon – So many health benefits to this spice
- Garlic powder – quite useful when frying eggs or cooking veggies
- Ground ginger – many health benefit for this spice too.
What can you always be found with?
You can always find me with my Fitbit on my wrist. Except when I’m in the shower, this watch never leaves my wrist. Another thing I can be found with is my tablet which doubles as my smart phone. I used to carry a camera around but I discovered people thought I was a weirdo to carry a camera around when everyone is taking pictures with their phones nowadays.
What inspired you or what did you appreciate this past week? Feel free to use a quote, a photo, a story, or even a combination.
I appreciated the gift giving, the holiday spirit and festivities in the office, and the long weekend. Those things really made my dull week feel lively.
Image Source (except noted): Google