So it’s Tuesday. In my head, it feels like Friday. Maybe because I really want today to be Friday? Maybe because if it’s Friday, then it’ll mean I endured my exams and presentation. Anyway, here are a few of the many things that is currently going on in my head:
- My aunt keeps telling me that it’s a must I stick with her during my trip to China because after refusing to sign the papers to surrender my rights to the properties and money on my father’s side of the family, my mom and aunt are afraid my father’s stubborn sisters will hire someone to kidnap me. Yeah right, like something like that’s going to happen to me. This kind of thing only happen in stories and to important people. I am a nobody. This kind of thing doesn’t happen to nobodies, right?
- In the past week, I read a lot of posts about people’s post-election thoughts. Honestly, I am not a political person. I never had been but that night was intense. I kept seeing headlines regarding the future of the stock market and my chest was pounding. What will happen to my stocks? They were better than okay, it turned out. Anyway, I don’t know how the next four years will turn out but really, who does? Let’s just hope for the best.
- I can’t believe how bone-headed and forgetful I’ve been lately. I went to the doctor last Thursday only to find out my appointment was two days before, on election day. I have never missed an appointment and it felt so embarrassing. That appointment was important too. It was the day my rheumatologist was going to prescribe a pill to treat my lupus. Now I’ll have to wait until December. I am, however, glad the clinic didn’t charge me for my missed appointment.
- I am very nervous for Thursday – not for my presentation but for if I can make it to school that morning. The first snowstorm of winter 2016 is supposed to happen tomorrow night and all day Thursday. It’s supposed to be bad or so the weatherman said. I will have leave extra early that day.
- I am nervous about the exam I am going to take in a short while. The instructor gave us five questions to study. Two of the five questions will be randomly chosen for the exam. Essay questions, ugh. I’ve been staring at the questions for the past week and still have no clue what is asking.
Anyway, these are my thoughts. Thanks for reading.