When do you feel most connected with others?
I feel most connected with others with I got to know them well. However, if I got to know them well but our values don’t match up, then I won’t feel connected, like if he or she is comfortable at doing something, like breaking rules, and I am not at comfortable, then we are not connected.
What daily habit would you like to introduce to your life?
I re-introduced playing the piano into my life recently but one thing I would really like to introduce to my life would be exercising, namely walking on the treadmill more than a mile a day. I’m already doing that but not every day. So it’s not a daily habit.
What one mini-little-adventure would you like to have in the coming week?
Well, my mom’s friend from the UK is coming to visit and I think my mom is planning on going to Bonneville Speedway in the west deserts of Utah and maybe cross the border into Nevada to do some gambling.
List at least of things or events that changed your Life: It could be as simple as a book or meeting a certain person?
- Moving to the U.S. (2001)
- Discovering the radio and music (2003)
- Moving to Texas (2005)
- Moving to Utah (2007)
- Getting a Kindle (2011)
- Discovering E-book and reading (2011)
- Discovering WordPress and began writing (2013)
- Reading the Twilight series (sucked me into the supernatural universe) (2013)
- Reading The Visibles (the realization that even simple mundane uninteresting lives have a story to be told) (2014)
- Graduating college (2015)
Image Credit (except noted): Google