1. What is your favorite word?
I don’t have a specific favorite word but phrases, I have plenty, maybe too many to name. Just general praises will do like Great job! or Excellent!
2. What is your least favorite word?
Stupid and its synonyms like Idiot or Nincompoop. Such a harsh thing to call anyone. We’re all human and not perfect.
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
- Creativity – writing a story
- Spiritually – meditation
- Emotionally – watch a TV show or movie
4. What turns you off?
There is nothing more turned off than a realist. You know when you watch a show on TV and someone comes in and scoffs, “that will never happen in real life.”
That’s why it’s called a TV show. That’s why there’s fiction and non-fiction. It’s not real! Where’s your creativity?
5. What is your favorite curse word? Damn
6. What sound or noise do you love?
Gentle summer rain or water flowing down a stream. It’s what I listen to when I need to relax or sleep. Just go on YouTube and search, it’s real peaceful.
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
There is nothing worse than planes (fighter jets and the newest F35s) zooming over my roof and babies/children’s shrilling high-pitch cries and screams. The planes are like a very loud annoying fly buzzing around and have you endure a child’s scream? You can practically feel your ear-drums shatter and mind exploding at the noise.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
I really like to try graphic artist or a director but I think I’m partially accomplishing that right now with my comic strips.
9. What profession would you not like to do?
I don’t like to be a translator even it’s currently paying most of my bills. I hate that job. If I’m not being micro-managed by my mom, I’ll quit the job at the first chance I get. Beside that, the other profession I would not want is doctor. The education seems too hard and I’ve already wasted 7 years in college.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
He would say, “Let’s go find you another vessel,” and I would reply, “okie doke.”
Although I believe in God, I do not believe in heaven or hell. I believe in spiritual reincarnation, that our souls will be recycled into another life.
Image Credit (except noted): Google