As part of wrapping up 2015, I will continue with awards. Next up, The Epic Awesomeness Award.
It’s a fairly new award in the blogging world, I think, at least I’ve never heard of it until recently. The award sounds awesome and I’ve been nominated by not one but two bloggers for this award: Charles French of Charles French Words Reading and Writing and Shivangi of Stories by Shivangi. Those blogs are awesome, go check them out!
Here are the rules:
- You are awesome; tell us why.
- You are my friend; tell us about other friends.
- Be creative, but it’s ok if you are having trouble with this one.
- There are no direct questions to answer; let yourself run wild!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Notify your nominees.
Here are my answers:
1. As somewhat of a perfectionist and someone with little confidence, I would never say I am awesome nor that me or anyone is perfect. I feel like telling one he/she is awesome is perfect is something a psychiatrist would encourage his/her patients to say.
2. That’s great, you want to be my friend because I don’t have other friends. I don’t know why but for some reason, people find me boring, annoying, and immature. Their words, not mine.
3. I’m not entirely sure what I’m supposed to write for this one. Am I supposed to write a story? I think I’ll just be another kind of creative. I’ll post a quote.
4. I would like to once again thank Charles French and Shivangi for nominating me and I would like to thank my frequent visitors who are willing to read and comment on whatever I write. I know some of the stuff I post are really out there, some are horrible while others are good.
I would like to nominate the following because I have enjoyed your blog as I hope you have enjoyed mine. Congratulation to all!