I would like to thank Angela from I Am My Own Island for nominating me from way back on Thanksgiving for the Grateful Blogger Award. I will have yet another award to showcase on my Wall of Achievement.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, including link to their blog
- List at least 5 things (more is better) that you are thankful/grateful for
- Nominate at least 5 bloggers (more is better) who you are thankful for – check they are willing to accept this award
- (optional: display Grateful Blogger Award badge in your award acceptance post – copy/paste the below html code)
I am grateful on this Christmas Day for…
- being well and healthy, even with all the pain in my upper body. I’ll live.
- having a place I can call home. I know some are left in the cold this holiday. I feel bad for them.
- for all the food in the fridge. I know some have less. Therefore I’m grateful.
- for white Christmas. Mother nature has indeed left another layer of snow last night. At least this time, the driveway will melt itself.
- for the blogging community and all my loyal readers. Without you, I would’ve quit blogging a long time ago.
I am not going to nominate anyone because I feel everyone should do a post like this once in a while. So I nominating anyone who want to participate. Just link your post back to mine.
Merry Christmas everyone!