I knew it! I knew this would happen to me, just didn’t know when and who. I woke up yesterday morning and saw a notification on my tablet, Alka Girdhar from Magnanimous Word had nominated me to participate in the Allergic to “E” Challenge.
To be honest, I was kind of reluctant since it looked to be a difficult challenge. You can see I love “E” by how many “E”s are in this paragraph. Nevertheless, Alka told me she enjoyed this challenge and therefore I should at least try it. So thank you, Alka, for issuing me the challenge.
Here are the rules:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
Anyway, let me just get all the “E”s all of my system. EEEEEEEEEE, there!
Here I go:
So I had this most irritating thing occur last night. I was just sitting at my laptop, hoping to watch a show on Hulu but it didn’t allow it. First it was Dropbox wants to download all of my stuff from my old laptop. I was so happy as it said it will be taking just a 60th of an hour to download all of my stuff but it took way too long. Also, as I was waiting, my antivirus was saying it’s not good and it’s making my laptop download stuff. It was a ridiculous night and all I want was to watch my shows.