A brand-new challenge (Love-Hate Challenge) is coming around the blogging circle and my name has been tossed into the ring by Humaaq.
Here are the rules:
- 10 things I love
- 10 things I hate
- Nominate 5 – 10 other bloggers
Things I love:
- Imagine different situations. Tragic, humorous, and the impossible.
- Sleep. Who doesn’t.
- Sing. Blast my stereo and hit the high notes
- Write a story
- Read fiction novel
- Drive, more like cruising down an interstate
- Being liked and recognized (blog-wised or reality)
- Simplicity. No rules, just get it done.
- Blue skies, no rain, plus spring weather
- Collaborative team work. Can get things done lightning fast when people work together.
Things I hate:
- Babies crying and it’s the nagging kind like when they don’t get their way.
- When buses stop at a bus stop even though there’s nobody getting on or off
- People don’t recognize I’m in a hurry
- Planes flying annoyingly low. I think this only applies when I’m located less than 2 miles from the Base
- People telling me what to do. Just leave me alone. I’ll do it when I’m good and ready.
- People treating other people like crap. Respect is everything.
- People fighting. Breathe, people, breathe. The whole world will be better if you just compromise.
- Wet, dirty clothes. I feel so bad for mothers picking up their babies’ dirty diapers.
- Icy roads and ground. I slipped 5 or 6 times that year with the icy rain and hated icy ground ever since. So I’m getting there to getting out of these conditions.
- Driving on local roads. I swear, during the traffic jam last weekend, I wanted to throw something at people. I don’t do well in traffic jams and local roads when the light can change any second.
I’d like to nominate the following bloggers for this challenge:
Have fun and no need to thank me. 🙂